суббота, 4 февраля 2012 г.

My new dress

"Images do not fit into my consciousness, knowledge overwhelm me.
I want to create, this desire is no longer finds a place ... "
That's why I create things under his own name.
 
My new dress is just perfect ....
The first time I wore it for myself, I realized that I am very pleased with the result. And incredibly nice to know that I made it myself! I put in a dress almost a month of manual labor and so much energy and positive emotions. How pleasant it is when the most delicate fabric glides over my body - it is something special. The real fun.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Thank you so much for the comments!
I'll do my best to comment back and if you follow me, let me know. I will follow you back as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...